Dragontamer Market is an airship floating between Desert Isle and Dragon Isle. It allows selling Uncommon, Rare and Epic dragons for Dragon Dollars.
Trading Dragons[edit source]
|Choosing a dragon to sell|
To exchange your dragons in Dragontamer Market to get some Dragon Dollars, it is needed to click the Orders menu in the Dragontamer Market, then choose an order that you can complete (you have the shown dragon, the dragon is not used in any way and the dragon is not locked) by clicking Submit button under the chosen order, choose one of the eligible dragons and click Submit. The traded dragon will disappear from the island and the Dragon Dollars will appear in the Inventory. If you have no eligible dragons for the order, a "No eligible dragons" information under a Worker Dragon image will appear. Orders reset every 24 hours.
|Dragontamer Market screen||No eligible dragons found|
Possible ways of completing orders in Dragontamer Market:
- Submit up to 5 Uncommon dragons, get 8 Dragon Dollars for each of them
- Complete each of the 5 Uncommon orders by spending 8 Gems and get 8 Dragon Dollars for each order
- Submit up to 3 Rare dragons, get 25 Dragon Dollars for each of them
- Complete each of the 3 Rare orders by spending 25 Gems and get 25 Dragon Dollars for each order
- Submit up to 2 Epic dragons, get 50 Dragon Dollars for each of them
- Complete each of the 2 Epic orders by spending 50 Gems and get 50 Dragon Dollars for each order
Dragon Dollars[edit source]
Dragon Dollars are items gathered in the Inventory. They are the currency required to buy Epic and Legendary Dragon Shards in the Dragontamer Market Booth.
They can be gained from:
- Magic Fountain
- Trading dragons in the Dragontamer Market
Dragontamer Market Booth[edit source]
Dragontamer Market Booth (Shop) can be accessed either by clicking Booth menu in Dragontamer Market or by clicking the giant Dragon-House flying on the left side of the Dragon Isle.
Here it is possible to buy additional Shards to upgrade Epic and Legendary Dragons, that you already own.
Each week it is possible to buy 5 Shards of each (already owned) dragon 10 times.
Pack of 5 Shards costs 35 and pack of 5 Shards costs 100.