- 2 New Dragons raising the total dragon number to 162:
Ming She can be obtained from Events
Mauve can be obtained from Events
- New Skins
Added a shadow-themed Skin for Thunder Wolf.
Added a shadow-themed Skin for Phoenix.
- New Bloodlines
The following dragons can activate their Bloodlines after they fulfilled requirements: Bai Ze, Phoenix, Neptune, Electrelk, Ming She, Bright, Mauve, Drych, Fox, and Selene
- New Dragonbrands
- 2-piece Bonus: DEF Bonus + 30%
- 4-piece Bonus: Every time the user's HP decreases by 10%, the DMG reduction bonus will increase by 10%. This can go up by a maximum of 50%.
- 2-piece Bonus: Crit +15%
- 4-piece Bonus: Crit DMG +20%. Single-target Skills will deal an additional 40% damage to targets that have more than 70% of their HP remaining.
- New Dragonbrands can be obtained from the Shop, Spacetime Rift, and Dragonbrand Chests.
- Element-Specific Artifacts
- Element-Specific Artifacts are Mythic Artifacts that have an Element Bonus.
- None of these Artifacts have a Light, Dark, or Chaos Bonus.
- The base stats of an Element-Specific Artifact will be increased by 50% if it has been equipped on a Dragon that has the same Element.
- Artifacts of this kind can be refined up to Lv.6.
- These Artifacts can be obtained from Time-Limited Summon Event and Dragon Hunting Event.
- Suggested Lineups
- Players can use the button next to the question mark button in the Dragon Overview to view Suggested Lineups.
- Balance Changes
- Magic and Mythic Artifacts can no longer be disarmed.
- Shield can be stacked but the remaining duration won’t.
- Example: A Dragon receives a 1000-DMG-absorption Shield that lasts for 2 turns and a 2000-DMG-absorption Shield that lasts for 1 turn. As a result, the Dragon will have a 3000-DMG-absorption Shield that only lasts for 2 turns.
- 4-piece Akso Bonus now increases DEF by 30%.
- Other Adjustments
- Added new rifts to the Spacetime Rift.
- Decreased the required level of unlocking the Grandmaster and Asura Adventure difficulties.
- Runestone Store has been removed. Instead, Runestones can be used to draw Element-specific Artifacts, Legendary Dragon Eggs, and many other items during the Time-Limited Summon Event.
- Players can spend Gems to refresh the UP Bloodstone list in the Prophet's Hut. The UP Bloodstone will be automatically deselected after the list tis refreshed.
- Some bloodstones cannot be selected as preferred in the Prophet's Hut.
- Artifacts can be now forged using a new currency, Magic Crystals. They replace the Gems option and can be bought in the Shop or earned in Events.
- Although not included in event calendars, Limited-Time Divination events happen for certain dragons.
- The Skill level will be the true level when challenging friends.
- Improved UI/UX.
- Bug Fixes
There was a temporary maintenance on 21 June 2022:
- Fixed the countdown timer issue
- Updated the breeding pair